Friday, May 22, 2009

Oh Ya..Wake Up lo!!!

Yup.I have not written blog for long time. As I'm not a full-time blogger. Haha..
The answer is ... LAZINESS.

It may simply mean that my new stage of life is coming.
Hmm...I don't know. Lazy to think...I dislike to spend whole day with laptop. Surfing and clicking. I don't want to become a "宅男". It is so terrible, horrible and stupid. Everyday I keep waiting my restaurant to up level....aiyo?!

4th year of my Uni life. Repulsive??haha..
Whatever...!!

to Yew: Hmm...Don't think too much!Haha..otherwise Yew will always be insomnia+ing.

I want to plan for next trip...next place is???I hate restriction!!I want DS.I want to watch "The answer is" Ms Stefanie Sun's concert, I want to......
So, 3.....2.....1.Yes, I m ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment