Monday, June 15, 2009

I m a Ticket Checker

Queen of LOVE songs - today is our valentine day 13th June 09
Haha... This was my new part time job. Wow!! Before this, I was quite excited n curious+ing..Hmm...


Changed into the galaxy tee shirt, waited for dinner(mixed rice) n the working time also, watched and listened to her rehearsal...until 6:30pm.

I was in charged of the gate for the ticket which valued RM158.
keep tearing tickets and standing there...
Yes!!...Now, I m the 撕票达人. Hoho!!!!!

**一时多人,一时少人...撕票的速度也要变.最贱的是...有些票全都连在一起,大豪也不会帮忙分开. 竟然有个女生说"你的手在抖...很紧张哦"...其实没有咯.乱讲!!!只是一时太多人,乱了阵脚罢了.哈!! 路人(2个女生)要求和我们拍照...艳遇???
Behind keat n me, there were few PINKY people who distribute the tissue paper to guys n "Intimate" samples to ladies. "Intimate" is...???essentials of life for ladies. Ha!!
I think i should train my cantonese (better speak out fluently) to communicate with KL people easily.

The show was nice. But, I more preferred to A mei's concert which was on 20th March.I expected that this would a romantic show (should not be so high).Yes.BINGO!!!
Her voice is sweet n nice. LOVE songs are her signboard. I like
今天情人节
...一个微妙的体贴 我知道今天会是情人节
情歌
...时光是琥珀 泪一滴滴 被反锁
小手拉大手
...还记得那场音乐会的烟火 还记得那个凉凉的深秋

The end.
Benefic n bonus: Free concert to watch from any position. Free dinner. RM40 for allowance. But, legs ached n tiredness for repayment.worth leh???

No comments:

Post a Comment