Tuesday, December 6, 2011

06th Dec

The time zone difference is killing me!!!
I need bread, cheese, ice, cold drinks even the air-con EAGERLY.

There's a moment for me..
When there are someone's waiting for u at the arrival hall.
Yea..it happened. One, Two, Three, Four and Five.
=)

Whoops
I hate the flight meals, 3meals for each way.
Keep feeding u. Yuck, it's nausea!!!!!
Have watched 6movies in one day
but the Glee 3D concert movie simply made me excited on the flight.
WaKaka..wee~~~

"Just a small town girl, livin' in a lonely world
She took the midnight train goin' anywhere
Just a city boy, born and raised in south Detroit
He took the midnight train goin' anywhere"
I wish I'll be in any live concert soon or right now.XD LIVE!!!!!
Lalala...





I gonna leave home again if not mistaken
Merry Christmas and the HappyBirthday,
To Yew.

It's time to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment